Sunday, October 5, 2008

There are sevral reasons for choosing academic English courses.


First of all i want to learn how to write a good essay in English. For example, i want to learn the writing skills and the grammer. second reason is that i want to study in a university here in Canada, so i need to learn how to write an academic writing for the university. for instans, if the professor asked me to write a research pepear i could do it easily without thinking too much about the grammer and the using of vocabulary.third, i have read many stories and articals in English and the writers were great, so they inspired me to learn how to write perfectly.in fact, everybody has to decide which coureses he is intrested in. however, i think i am taking the right course for me and I hope this couse will improve my writing skills.

5 comments:

Eilidh said...

Thank you for your thoughts on writing, omar! Please make sure you use correct punctuation, and check your spelling carefully before you post!
I look forward to reading your next entry!
Eildih

Wanting said...

Hi Omar:
I have the same pursuit with you. Everytime, when I write essays or assignments or speak english , I always take more attention on the words, the format, or the correct word to express my opinions. I feel tired when I speak .Hope we coule make a great progress in these three months!
Wanting GUO

SUN said...

Hi Omar:
I just read your paragraph and find I have the same pursuit with you too. I usually put more emphsis on grammar or spelling and really difficult to do well so that I want to get some progress through the writing class. All in all, I believe we can success after finishing class, trusting me!

Lewis Sun

Thamer said...

Hi omar,
I agree with you in that reason you gave it for how is English is important for us as student, I hop you success with your writing course.

Tham

Eilidh said...

Omar - Journal #2 was due in week 5, and Journal #3 is due this week - week 7. You need to submit both as soon as possible!